WHO WE ARE
At Grace4All Ministries, we believe we are greatly blessed, highly favored and deeply loved by God. He demonstrated this by freely giving up heaven’s best, His only Son Jesus, for you and me. When we catch a revelation of this truth, we are transformed by His grace from the inside out. That’s the beauty of believing and living in our heavenly Father’s love and grace! No matter who you are or where you come from, there’s always a place for you in our church family!
To emphasize the gospel of grace so that would be 100% good news, making Christ known in all the beauty of His person and the perfection of His work – a work that has given us the favor of having an abundant life and to reign in this life.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God and our final authority for truth.
- We believe that the Old Testament was the type and shadow of better things to come, and that the New Testament is the perfect expression of God’s will and Character as expressed through Jesus Christ. The Epistles are the expression of what Christ has done for us and desires to do through us.
- We believe God is Triune: Therefore Father, Son and Holy Spirit are equally Divine and therefore equally deity.
- We believe man was created in the image of God and that his purpose was to have dominion over all the works of God’s hands. (Gen. 1:26)
- We believe in the fall of mankind and the need for a saviour.
- We believe that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us, ensuring forgiveness for all who believe in Him, and that we have no righteousness and must come to God receiving the righteousness of Christ as our only justification. (John 3:16; Rom. 5:8; Eph. 2:8)
- We believe in the one act of forgiveness for all our past, present and future sins.
- We believe someone born again no longer has a sinful nature but rather a brand new nature – God’s very nature.
- We believe that sanctification is an event first where we are separated unto Christ (our position) and made holy once and for all, and then it’s a process where we learn to live out of that position of holiness. The process doesn’t sanctify us, it teaches us how to live a sanctified life.
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tougues, and that it is for every believer today.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit empowers believers to live a life pleasing unto God, to do the works of Christ, and to meet the needs of the people.