Learn what cookies are and how you can manage them on our website.
You can manage your cookie settings using the bottom left button on this page.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make their use more effective.
The law stipulates that we may store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this website. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our pages.
Types of cookies we use
The necessary cookies should always be enabled so that we can save your preferences that you have selected in the settings.
List of necessary cookies:
- moove_gdpr_popup: stores the user’s consent to the current domain regarding the acceptance or denial of cookies.
- wordpress_test_cookie: is used to check if your browser supports cookies.
These are just marketing tools and do not collect any personal data.
Please enable them to ensure that site statistics are correct and that your experience on our website can be continually improved.
External cookies list:
- _ga: it is placed by Google and used to record a unique ID used to generate statistics about how users use this site. It is the primary a Google Analytics cookie.
- __utmc: it is placed by Google and is used to approximate how quickly users leave a website. The information is based on the length of time between the beginning and the end of a visit. It expires quickly, being active only during the visit.
- __utmb: it is placed by Google, being used to roughly record how quickly users leave a site. The information is based on the length of time between the beginning and the end of a visit. It expires quickly, being active only during the visit.
- __utmz: it is placed by Google and collects information about the site’s traffic sources (where users come from before arriving on our website).
- __utma: is placed by Google and stores information about each user’s visits to our site.
- facebook.com: it is placed by Facebook and allows us to measure, optimise and build audiences for our advertising campaigns on Facebook. It allows us to see information about user behavior on the website, and show ads that are relevant to each user, depending on how they interact with our site.
- __tawkuuid: it is placed by Tawk.to and is used to communicate with you through the chat.
- TawkConnectionTime: it is placed by Tawk.to and is used to communicate with you through the chat.
- Tawk_59f729e5bb0c3f433d4c5e3a: it is placed by Tawk.to and is used to communicate with you through the chat.
Use the button below to manage your cookie preferences.